To support the construction of housing in tense areas, the government will pay 130 million euros to municipalities in November, we learned from the Ministry of Housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants a single aid for the adaptation of housing to aging
- Ile-de-France notaries publish 30 proposals "for accessible housing"
- Opening in Lyon on Monday of the trial of a major network of sleep merchants
- Poor housing in Paca: "Absolutely catastrophic trend" according to the Abbé Pierre Foundation
- Housing construction in slight decline compared to the pre-crisis period
- Building professionals react to Prime Minister's announcements on housing
- The "thermal strainers" more numerous than expected according to real estate professionals
- Resumption of new home sales in the first half of the year but the general trend remains downward
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors