Ademe, CSTB and the 15 members of the foresight committee bring together building stakeholders in order to jointly imagine the possible futures for the sector by 2050 and beyond.
Selection of products
To see also
- Würth mobile hand washing station
- Glass and architecture: the equation
- Time Lapse LIDL Marseille La Valentine
- Céliane Self-e, the connected control without wires, without batteries, without end
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- Reflex'Sol Anti-Heat blinds at Restaurant Graziella