CSTBMarne la Vallee cedex 2, France Research, evaluation and certification for construction Service provider
A public establishment serving innovation in the building industry, CSTB, the Scientific and Technical Center for Building, exercises four key activities: research, expertise, evaluation and the dissemination of knowledge, organized to meet development challenges sustainable in the world of construction. Its field of competence covers construction products, buildings and their integration in neighborhoods and cities.
With its 909 employees, its subsidiaries and its networks of national, European and international partners, CSTB is at the service of all construction stakeholders to improve the quality and safety of buildings.
New challenges (energy efficiency, preservation of the environment, integrated risk management, etc.), complexity of regulations, changes in techniques, ever-increasing competition ... Construction players must quickly access relevant information.
This information is offered in the form of:
- Online service (Reef online, DTU online…)
- DVD (DVD Reef4, CD DTU, DVD Thematic…)
- Practical guides: general or thematic (Sustainable development, Techniques, Regulatory, Eurocodes,…)
- Software (thermal, life cycle analysis, acoustics, etc.)
CSTB Publishing makes technical-regulatory information and construction practices accessible and directly usable by professionals. And this, on topics as varied as risks, health, energy efficiency, sustainable development, building pathology ...
News See +
- The CSTB launches Ecoscale: Environmental assessment at the service of the circularity of construction products and equipment
- National Buildings Database: an identity sheet for each building to follow the evolution of the existing stock and help with its renovation
- The CSTB creates the Economy and Resources Department, entrusted to Sylvain Laurenceau