POLYS PRÊT® 800 Screed is a light, ready-to-use screed, specially intended for lightening structures, in new and renovation work.
It is also a perfect complement to thermal and acoustic insulation, compatible with all floor coverings. Its formulation is lightened by polystyrene beads (diameter 2-3 mm) and supplemented by fibers, which gives it great lightness combined with high mechanical properties.
This formulation ensures perfect homogeneity in the solution. All in flexibility, it smooths easily and uniformly, without the need for rework.
Its fiber composition - which annihilates the tedious installation of an anti-cracking lattice - and its simplicity of implementation make it a particularly functional solution.
Why choose POLYS PRÊT® 800 Chape?
- 3 times lighter than a traditional screed: 800 kg / m3 or 40 kg per m² compared to 110 kg for a traditional screed 5 cm thick
- Weight gain of about 68%
- Possibility of laying a tile after 48 hours without smoothing
- Additional thermal insulation
- Reduction in mixing and processing times
- Ready to use bag
- Product Made in France (49)
When to use POLYS PRÊT® 800 Chape?
- Realization of screeds, floor covering supports, backfilling, insulating backfilling or sub-screeds, catching up of levels or forms of slopes, various filling
- Compatible with all floor coverings: glued tiles, sealed tiles, floating parquet, glued parquet, laminate flooring, carpet, etc.