In this episode Robert Lacroix (Wienerberger Sustainable Development Director) explains the use of heat exchangers in Wienerberger factories for the decarbonisation of our industry.
Selection of products
To see also
- Estelle Midi How to save energy
- Create a heated floor with the Schlüter-DITRA-HEAT-PS self-adhesive mat
- Measuring threshold - Tegra 600 inspection box
- 5 things to know about the Sainte-Chapelle of the Château de Vincennes
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects