While the building sector is a major consumer of raw materials and energy and at a time of its decarbonization imposed by RE 2020, wood fiber, a renewable material, is acclaimed by professionals for building insulation sites. sustainable construction.
Selection of products
To read also
- Recticel Simfocor® receives the Solar Impulse environmental efficiency label
- Clareo exclusively unveils its new Design lighting range integrating the Zambelis brand
- Urbanit Jouplast: constructive solution for fitting out permeable spaces
- Summer comfort and RE2020: reversible surfaces associated with an anhydrite screed are the asset for tomorrow
- Udirev presents Pixis, a new collection of laminate floors dedicated to real estate development
- Respect for the environment, RE 2020: steel joinery has arguments!
- High profile: colored lights created by Delta Light and MVRDV from production scraps
- ITE-SHOP launches its new easy and adjustable accessories for even faster construction sites
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials