The Myral solution, already acclaimed for its thermal performance and technical qualities, stands out today for its aesthetics. The Burgundian industrialist has developed with the color design agency Nacarat, a new range of finishes in his Les Intemporels range, inspired by the richness of the regional landscapes. A meaningful approach that aims to offer architects a harmonious vision and inspire them in their project to clad the facades of buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eclisse reveals the material by presenting Eclisse 40 and its new Glass & Aluminum range
- Vimar presents the new Voxie intercoms
- Bioalkyd, the new bio-based paint developed with nature by Zolpan
- Milwaukee® Introduces 4 New Green Lasers and Their Accessories
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate