Banque des Territoires joined forces with ZE ENERGY by buying from it, for € 3,8 million, 49% of the shares in the holding company HybridSol that it holds. HybridSol, which owns and deploys two hybrid photovoltaic and storage power plant projects in Gièvres and Mennetou-sur-Cher (Loir-et-Cher), aims to acquire and develop several similar projects in the future.
Selection of products
To read also
- The development of renewables essential to achieve carbon neutrality in 2050 according to RTE
- Solar: The plan to lower electricity purchase prices worries the industry
- The government defends wind power and asks the prefects to identify "favorable areas"
- The world's 1st perovskite photovoltaic panel factory opened in Poland
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?