A long "listening meeting", but no decision at this stage, especially on the explosive subject of pensions: Emmanuel Macron received the union and employer leaders on Tuesday for an overview of the economic and social health situation, on background of concerns related to the Delta variant.
Selection of products
To read also
- Anne Hidalgo attacked on the ecological transition in Paris by her EELV allies
- Valérie Pécresse promises a law to "protect major projects"
- Castex appeals to the Cese on employment, the environment and democratic commitment
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Castex as a reindustrialization messenger at the Global Industrie trade fair
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists
- The executive bets on the recovery to regain public opinion
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- A curvaceous and slate nursery
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"