Thirty years after Hindu fanatics destroyed a centuries-old mosque in Ayodhya, which sparked bloody interfaith riots, supremacists are targeting other Muslim sites including the Taj Mahal, an architectural gem and symbol of India in the eyes of the world .
Selection of products
To read also
- Discovery of an important Gallo-Roman sanctuary near Rennes
- In Iraq, reinventing the monumental ruined palaces of Saddam Hussein
- In Ukraine, a technological race against the clock to "memorize" historic buildings
- Heritage restoration companies denounce a bill that could have serious consequences for the sector
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter