Le Reef Essentiel is the essential online service for consulting, using and respecting all the normative, technical and regulatory texts in force necessary for the design, implementation and operation of all buildings, whatever the type. of the building and the nature of the work.
Accessible from the BATIPÉDIA portal, Le Reef Essentiel provides access to the reference system relating to the implementation of structures, safety, hygiene, health, accessibility of buildings and the energy constraints of new and existing buildings.
It brings together all the reference texts which make it possible to answer questions on the legal framework of construction: town planning rules, public and private contracts, construction insurance, technical control, health and safety at work, construction waste, CE marking.
With Le Reef Essentiel, you have a complete and always up-to-date technical and regulatory building reference system, i.e. more than 5600 references in force, including more than 4000 in full text and including more than 1900 standards:
The main legislative and regulatory texts of the construction sector
- All DTU - NF DTU in force
- Over 1900 full-text standards
- All Eurocodes and their national annexes in full text
- All Technical Specifications (CPT)
- Official texts and rules for calculating thermal regulations
- The guides, reports and professional recommendations of the RAGE program
- Professional rules accepted by C2P
- A set of guides and technical solutions
- Certification notices
- A selection of publications from partner organizations: AQC, IRIS-ST and OPPBTP