Calls to reform the architecture of global finance to better respond to the challenges of climate change are increasing. And one of the loudest voices comes from Barbados, a small island exposed to threats.
Selection of products
To read also
- State of natural disaster recognized in 1.022 municipalities hit by drought in 2021 and 2022
- Heat wave: a researcher points to France's "very slow" adaptation to urban heat islands
- The "wet thermometer", marker of the bearable limit for the human body
- In Austria, country of blue gold, hydraulics disrupted by the climate
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals