POLYS PRÊT®350 Fibré is a light fiber-reinforced mortar, based on polystyrene beads (diameter 2-3 mm) and ready to use, intended for the insulation of floors or in thermal and acoustic treatment, in new or renovation.
The light mortar POLYS PRÊT® 350 Fibré has been designed to offer easy installation. The foaming consistency of POLYS PRÊT® 350 Fibré allows a simple and effective application, when leveling and making coating supports, in collective buildings and individual houses, ready to directly receive glued or other tiles.
The mortar is easy to work and allows to obtain flat surfaces when they are simply drawn with the rule thanks to its homogeneous mixture.
Known and recognized as an excellent coating support, this process is a reference product.
Why choose POLYS PRÊT® 350 Fibré?
- Lighter than traditional concrete
- Weight gain of about 82%
- Additional thermal and acoustic insulation
- Fiber solution
- Reduction in mixing and processing times
- Ready to use bag
- Product Made in France (49)
When to use POLYS PRÊT® 350 Fibré?
- Realization of all supports for floor coverings, insulating rebranding and sub-screeds, leveling up, forms of slopes, thermal and acoustic insulation against impact noise, various filling ...
- Compatible with all floor coverings: glued tiles, sealed tiles, floating parquet, glued parquet, laminate flooring, carpet, etc.