The government announced on Monday the launch of a project for the creation by 2026 of 500 homes for the elderly in the heart of small towns, intended for those who do not wish to go to an nursing home or who can no longer live alone.
Selection of products
To read also
- Budget 2024: the High Council of Public Finances much more cautious than the executive
- Budget 2024: the government increases credits for the renovation of housing to the detriment of new construction
- Unemployment insurance: negotiations get tough, financing of France Travail contested
- The Council of State warns the government against a tax on motorway companies alone
- Agresti-Roubache calls for an increased 2024 budget for urban policy
- Macron releases 500 million euros to renovate more than 40.000 schools within ten years
- After the riots, the long march towards the reconstruction of public buildings
- The government increases the budget of MaPrimeRenov' to accelerate the renovation of housing
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?