The National Assembly voted on Friday to postpone for one year, to July 1, 2022, the increase in the price of non-road diesel, mainly used in construction and public works, citing the difficulties of the crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- The national Urssaf fund announces a major simplification for the self-employed
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%