The bill on the acceleration of renewable energies will be presented to the Council of Ministers on Monday 26 September. This text aims to promote the deployment of new means of solar and wind production, in order to respond to the current economic, geopolitical and environmental crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate in turn votes on measures against squatters and unpaid rent
- Protecting landlords from squatters and unpaid rent: kick-off of the debates in the Senate
- Fight against squats: lively debates in sight in the Senate
- The Assembly facilitates the energy renovation work of communities and the State
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds