The “Roulépur” research program shows that there are solutions to manage the astronomical volumes of polluted rainwater that ends up in the sea each year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Plastic pollution: a report points to the need for a breakthrough approach
- Environmental health: a new ambition
- The risk of concentration threatens the energy renovation sector according to a study
- Publication of the report "For a massive, simple and inclusive energy rehabilitation of private housing"