The “Roulépur” research program shows that there are solutions to manage the astronomical volumes of polluted rainwater that ends up in the sea each year.
Selection of products
To read also
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- Energy renovation barometer: an unprecedented pace of work
- The big shift towards green and renewable gases
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: an update on the decarbonisation of construction sites
- What will be the place of biobased sources in construction by 2030?
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Aluminum and mixed doors: the aluminum inspiration
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company