The latest trend identified by Danish office SPOTT Trends is called Primal Craft. Unconventional pastel shades mingle with a certain rusticity and a taste for the artisan techniques of the future. These inspirations resonate particularly with the Crafted Series carpet tile collection by Milliken.
Selection of products
To read also
- ATDV expands its range of ligators with the new PISTO58-MK
- Rockwool unveils Rockacier C nu Energy for the insulation of photovoltaic roof terraces
- AGC offers two new thicknesses in its Planibel Clearvision float glass range
- New interior and garage doors from Hörmann with new colors and exclusive finishes
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate