The latest trend identified by Danish office SPOTT Trends is called Primal Craft. Unconventional pastel shades mingle with a certain rusticity and a taste for the artisan techniques of the future. These inspirations resonate particularly with the Crafted Series carpet tile collection by Milliken.
Selection of products
To read also
- Healthy painting for your living room
- AGC releases its new collection of Lacobel and Matelac colored lacquered glasses
- The Knauf ceiling collection is embellished with inspiring novelties
- Ehret is upgrading its range of swing shutters with the new Beaune model
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?