While the energy and environmental transition of the building sector represents a fundamental issue, zoom in on the advantages of wooden construction through the presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats made of wooden structures.
Selection of products
To read also
- SWAO, multi-material joinery, the freedom to choose everything
- Diffuver transforms facades
- Portalp, a company that defies the crisis
- Fabemi, a group committed to the circular economy
- An ambitious industrial strategy for the Bouyer Leroux Group based on synergies between subsidiaries and on sustainable development & energy
- ViaCon-Tubosider France: books that cross the world
- The facelift, another facet of Sto's skills
- Yokis is committed to the electricity sector for connected installations that can be produced without tools
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?