In 40 years, the family business Bouyer Leroux, headquartered in Séguinière (49), has become the 2nd industrial cooperative in France and the 5th in terms of number of members with its 550 employee members.
Selection of products
To read also
- Diffuver transforms facades
- Portalp, a company that defies the crisis
- Fabemi, a group committed to the circular economy
- ViaCon-Tubosider France: books that cross the world
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Heat wave: how to have cooler buildings?
- Energy and digital efficiency: the revolution is near
- Appointment of Elisabeth Borne: The priority files to reduce energy consumption on the table of the Prime Minister