Orange is opening 5G for companies present in the port area of Le Havre. It is the first major French seaport to benefit from the new 5G 3,5 GHz mobile technology. With speeds up to 4 times faster than 4G, 5G will provide unprecedented quality of service to economic players in the industrial port area, but also the possibility of developing new uses with increased security.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wonder Partner's launches an augmented reality solution dedicated to building and planning professionals
- The RTK.42 system, the safety ally for lifting operations on Grand Paris Express construction sites
- Many challenges remain to be met in order to make Hyperloop a reality
- Suez and Bouyges Construction test their first digital assistant models for building and industry operators (Anobi®)
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles