This joint effort aims to make immersive environments easily accessible to designers, engineers and construction professionals, so they can complete more innovative projects in less time.
Selection of products
To read also
- The urgency to "take the AI train" still little understood by the bosses
- Kesk'IA, incubator of artificial intelligence talents at the service of municipalities
- Colder and less polluting: an "air conditioner of the future" designed in Caen
- Spie batignolles sets up a demonstrator of innovative digital tools for the construction site, including a first in Europe
- Siemens presents Building X, an open AI-based software suite dedicated to carbon neutral buildings
- A world first: the secure electronic signature, free and accessible to all
- The production of the ambitious solar car "Sion" scheduled for 2023
- Testoon partners with Matterport and offers 3D and 2D capture solutions for building diagnostics and control
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses