The Minister of the Economy, Bruno Le Maire, warned Thursday that there was "no question" that the Ascoval steelworks in Saint-Saulve (North), owned by the German Saarstahl, see its activity relocated "definitively " in Germany.
Selection of products
To read also
- Edilians Group accelerates its decarbonization plan with the acquisition of the company Ceritherm
- Villeroy & Boch acquires Ideal Standard and becomes one of Europe's largest manufacturers of bathroom products
- Bonna Sabla is betting on CEM II and CEM IV cements for its decarbonization strategy
- CAPEB and Edilians sign a partnership to support craftsmen in roof renovation and energy autonomy
- Béoplast joins the Estémi group
- The Alkern group confirms its CSR ambition by setting up a loan linked to sustainable objectives
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?