Faced with soaring coal prices linked to the war in Ukraine, the Caledonian electricity system is threatened with bankruptcy: 80% of the electricity produced in New Caledonia comes from imported fossil fuels and its manager simply fears the cessation of payment.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the corons of the former mining basin, thermal renovation "changes life"
- The Overseas Minister simplifies the retrocession of land to the municipalities of Guyana
- Greater Paris ZFE: the application schedule worries professionals
- Demand for offices in Ile-de-France increased in 2022
- "Zero net artificialisation": rural mayors denounce a "creeping guardianship" of the regions
- New Aquitaine relies on geothermal energy to reduce the bills of its high schools
- The Ile-de-France region announces the creation of its Ile-de-France nature agency
- Mediterranean pebble beaches threatened by urbanization and overcrowding according to IUCN
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds