While on June 11, the majority group of deputies questioned the postponement of the abolition of the GNR for 6 months, obtained and announced by the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery, the government surreptitiously returns , at the very least very discreetly, on the three fundamental commitments of Bruno Le Maire.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 2022 budget provides for the elimination of several small taxes and tax loopholes
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate