Following the introduction of the vaccination pass this Monday, January 24, the OPPBTP is publishing a new update to its guide to health safety recommendations. This version takes into account the new company health protocol, published by the Ministry of Labor on January 21 and in accordance with the recommendations of the High Council for Public Health and the State.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- "Zero road risk in the construction industry": The OPPBTP is launching a national campaign to mobilize and raise awareness among all players in the sector
- "The impact of MASE certification on business performance": a very high level of satisfaction among construction companies
- The government unveils its anti-fall plan for the elderly
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit