Leslie Laroche, 30, is the new general secretary of Canalisateurs. She succeeds Clotilde Terrible and will be keen to pursue the essential missions of the union to enhance the public and vital heritage of the networks, built and maintained by the pipelines.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gilles Verseils joins Societe Generale Immobilier Patrimonial as Chief Executive Officer
- New appointments at Kley, the French leader in private student residences
- Thierry Schott elected President of Qualifelec
- Joseph Pascual elected President of the Superior Council of the Order of Expert Surveyors
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations