GSE is building, on behalf of Semmaris, an aerial car park with 445 spaces, intended for the international market of Rungis, the largest fresh produce market in the world.
Selection of products
To read also
- A project by the architect Ricciotti partly challenged by the Métropole de Lyon
- Abandonment of a floating wind turbine pilot project off Belle-Ile
- The town hall of Paris buys a wasteland to make it an "urban forest"
- LVMH will be able to set up its research center next to Polytechnique in Saclay
- Kermarrec Promotion deploys its presence in Vitré and launches its first real estate program: the Daskemm business park
- Action in the heart of town in Brignoles: NGE Immobilier lays the first stone of the Cours Liberté project
- Schindler will install escalators and elevators in nine stations of the future line 18 of the Grand Paris Express
- In London, the new life of the emblematic Battersea power station
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?