The Minister of Labor, Olivier Dussopt, estimated Monday, November 14 "still achievable" the objective of achieving full employment by 2027, an unemployment rate around 5%, against 7,4% currently.
Selection of products
To read also
- EDEC of construction economists and surveyors: the Ministry of Labour, the FIAC and Atlas are committed to the attractiveness of the branch
- Employment of seniors: the government opens the door to more "coercive" measures
- Recruitment tensions: Dussopt announces a new plan to "act on all fronts"
- Pôle emploi, the CAPEB, the FFB and the FNTP are mobilizing for employment in the construction industry
- Employment of seniors: Dussopt plans to combine salary and compensation
- Many jobs for French engineers, but great difficulties in recruiting
- A mission launched for the creation of France Travail which must replace Pôle emploi
- Pôle emploi is preparing an action plan targeting sectors that are struggling to recruit
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials