The government, which wants to achieve its objective of full employment, does not hesitate to shake up the social partners by increasing the pressure on employers and unions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron announces “Act II of labor market reform” to achieve “full employment”
- Social partners want to find an agreement on senior employment by March 26
- Dussopt calls for accelerating the application of unemployment insurance reforms
- Employment remains in the green in the third quarter
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch