The European Union will officially increase its contribution to the financing of the new rail link between Lyon and Turin via a tunnel under the Alps from 40% to 55%, the project promoter rejoices on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis will begin in September
- JCDecaux pushes the boundaries of urban scenography for Cartier
- Two years after the fire, Macron on the gutted roof of Notre-Dame
- Emmanuel Macron will visit the Notre-Dame site on Thursday, two years after the fire
- The Sofia tunnel boring machine has arrived at the future Place Carnot station for the extension of line 11 to Les Lilas (93)
- Two years after the fire, the final sprint to complete the securing of Notre-Dame
- JO-2024 in Paris: is the media village bad?
- JO-2024: justice suspends in summary proceedings the work of the media village in Seine-Saint-Denis