On September 22, Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy, Olivia Grégoire, Minister of SMEs and Crafts, as well as Olivier Klein, Minister of Housing, announced the first 13 measures resulting from the work of the Assises du BTP. These measures, relating to support for the economic operations of professionals and the simplification of administrative procedures, were generally welcomed, but professional organizations still see them as a “first step” below the expectations of the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Craftsmen welcome a 2024 finance bill which takes into account the challenge of energy renovation of housing
- Finance bill 2024: the Building has not been heard
- CDC Habitat ordered 10.500 housing units to support developers
- CAPEB offers a sustainable house to the Habitat and Humanism association
- The ready-mixed concrete sector presents its solutions to decarbonize construction
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Worried about apprenticeships, CMAs boycott the inauguration of the Worldskills trade competition
- Sobriety and flexibility of buildings: SERCE is ready to accelerate the deployment of management solutions