The VERSAILLES wood window range is a "walnut and snapdragon" type window made in the traditional way by highly qualified carpenters. Ideal for projects of manufacturing and restoring traditional joinery intended to dress up castles, manors, or even Haussmann buildings. The window has a flush 58 mm sash and an 82 mm frame.
Traditional hinges, an oval water jet, a molded or quarter-round glazing bead as well as the recovery of old fittings will provide a contemporary decoration to your home. The window also has a double assembly opening and frame as well as a closure by real wall mounted cremone or hook, providing greater strength.
Wood is a material that is ideal for the manufacture of custom-made openings. In addition to the traditional arched shapes, discover all the possibilities offered by this durable material. From manufacturing to renovation through identical reproduction, trust us for your project.
COLORS TO CHOOSE
Choice of 15 colors, lacquering can be done on 2 sides or only on the outside with interior stain. Stain is a colorless, water-based protection that protects wood from UV rays and bad weather.
• Alternative to roller shutters, keep the charm of yesteryear thanks to the optional wooden interior shutters.
• Multiple colors to meet your desires.
• The shutters are foldable from 1 to 3 leaves.
ECO DESIGN OF CAMILLE STYLE VERSAILLES WOODEN WINDOWS
• Can be dismantled and 100% recyclable
• Structural glazing contributing to the rigidity of the opening and making it possible to reduce the quantities of materials used
• Hardware without Chrome VI
• Water-based wood finishes, letting the grain of the wood show through and protecting the joinery from bad weather.
• 10-year warranty for carpentry
• 2-year warranty for fittings and roller shutter
• 2 year warranty on all our color lacquer finishes