The Camille STYLE VERSAILLES range of wooden windows is a "walnut and snapdragon" type window manufactured in the traditional way by highly qualified carpenters. Ideal for manufacturing and restoration projects of traditional joinery intended to dress castles, mansions, or even Haussmann buildings. The window has a 58mm flush sash and an 82mm frame.
From traditional notched hinges, an ogee water jet, a molded glazing bead or quarter round as well as the recovery of old fittings will allow you to obtain a contemporary decoration for your home. The window also has a double straddle assembly sash and frame as well as a closure with a true overlay cremone bolt or espagnolette hook, offering greater solidity.
OUR EXPERTISE Wood is a material that lends itself ideally to the manufacture of made-to-measure openings. In addition to the traditional curved shapes, discover all the possibilities offered by this durable material. From manufacturing to identical reproduction to identical reproduction, trust us for your project.
COLORS TO CHOOSE Choose from 15 shades, lacquering can be carried out on both sides or only on the exterior side with interior stain. Stain is a colorless, water-based protection that protects wood from UV rays and bad weather.
• Alternative to roller shutters, keep the charm of yesteryear thanks to the optional wooden interior shutters.
• Multiple colors to meet your desires.
• The shutters are foldable from 1 to 3 leaves.
ECO DESIGN OF CAMILLE STYLE VERSAILLES WOODEN WINDOWS
• Can be dismantled and 100% recyclable
• Structural glazing contributing to the rigidity of the opening and making it possible to reduce the quantities of materials used
• Hardware without Chrome VI
• Water-based wood finishes, letting the grain of the wood show through and protecting the joinery from bad weather.
• 10-year warranty for carpentry
• 2-year warranty for fittings and roller shutter
• 2 year warranty on all our color lacquer finishes