Founded in 2016, the start-up Algar specializes in the simplification and management of urban planning procedures for professionals and individuals. In order to increase the productivity of professionals in the sector, the French proptech will now offer two tailor-made offers to meet their specific needs.
Selection of products
To read also
- iBAT and Finalcad sign a strategic partnership to improve the monitoring of budgets and deadlines on construction sites
- Connected crane: Spie batignolles and the start-up CAD.42 sign a 3-year partnership contract
- Dassault Systèmes and Bouygues Construction reinforce their commitment to reinvent the construction sector
- Sogelink repositions its offer around a new visual identity
- Elcia recycles its Batimat stand: the CO2 equivalent of 10 round trips Paris/Madrid by plane saved
- CEME uses Fieldwire to efficiently coordinate its projects between the field and the office
- A successful first for the Diapason Users Club organized by ISIA, a subsidiary of the ELCIA Group
- Sitowie acquires solid means to revolutionize the predictive maintenance of buildings
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023