The 26th Conference of the Parties, or COP26, held in Glasgow, UK, brought together nearly 200 world leaders, as well as tens of thousands of representatives from governments, cities, regions and stakeholders non-state (companies, investors, NGOs, etc.) during two weeks of negotiations, from October 31 to November 13, 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- At least 78 dead in "historic" tornadoes in the United States
- COP 26: the Cinov Federation calls for the objectives set to remain faithful to the Paris Agreement
- Against global warming, French agriculture is experimenting with mobile "parasols"
- Living on the shores of the American Great Lakes, a dream threatened by the climate crisis
- The economic balance of the natural disaster regime is strained, according to the FFA
- The cost of climate claims in France could double by 2050
- Faced with the advancing ocean, small towns in the South-West ready to retreat
- The energy transition is progressing too slowly to limit global warming to 2 ° C
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Houses and regions: the winning duo of a new record year for old real estate