Despite a slight seasonal break, classic during the summer, the old property market is doing well, even very well. Currently, nothing suggests that it will run out of steam by the end of the year, with interest rates still very low and despite tightened loan conditions, especially for first-time buyers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rising defaults and high risk of deportations in Europe, report says
- The building resists as French companies struggle in June against inflation
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- More real estate transactions in medium-sized cities, according to a study
- The number of craft business creations reaches a record in 2021
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- France, 2nd investment country in Europe for Qatar, with 7,1 billion in real estate
- The market for second homes is experiencing a lull after the frenzy of 2021
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation