There is no shortage of surprises when reading the results of this exclusive survey carried out by Particulier à Particulier among 18.712 French people, between March 16 and 18, 2022 and in which around twenty proposals for candidates for the presidential election in connection with the the theme of housing were put to a vote by individuals.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New study sees number of 'energy strainers' on the rise
- The Court of Auditors pinpoints public data on housing, which it considers incomplete and too complex
- Christine Leconte pleads during the National Housing Conference for a major cross-cutting housing policy
- Reliability of the DPE: the responsibility is also to be sought on the side of the software!
- 60 million consumers pin the energy performance diagnostics of housing
- The transformation of offices into housing, a solution that is struggling to take off
- Between the house and the Ehpad, shared habitats for seniors
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil