Started on January 1, 2022, the 5th period of Energy Savings Certificates is making a lot of noise. Lower bonuses, market prices, it seems unattractive, especially for manufacturers with the removal of the CPE bonus. However, opportunities remain and manufacturers can seize them to reduce the cost of their energy efficiency projects. Decryption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Indoor air quality: reconciling air renewal and energy performance
- Is digitization effective in making buildings less energy consuming?
- TotalEnergies vs Greenpeace: Carbon accounting in the spotlight
- A responsible energy transition must be ensured to maximize its benefits
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains