Started on January 1, 2022, the 5th period of Energy Savings Certificates is making a lot of noise. Lower bonuses, market prices, it seems unattractive, especially for manufacturers with the removal of the CPE bonus. However, opportunities remain and manufacturers can seize them to reduce the cost of their energy efficiency projects. Decryption.
Selection of products
To read also
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- How to take advantage of Industry 4.0?
- Democratize Technical Building Management to meet energy challenges
- Smart locks: playground for cybercriminals
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices