According to data from the economic and social report Prism'emploi published in March 2023, the number of temporary workers in France is 743.000. Of these, only 6,3% or 46.500 people have signed an interim CDI: a contract that secures their function and which is still little known and used. What is a temporary CDI? What are the advantages and/or the obligations, for temporary workers as well as for temporary work agencies?
Selection of products
To read also
- The energy transition on the shoulders of diagnosis
- Securing data centers against fire: a strategic imperative
- Why you should not touch non-professional furnished rentals (LMNP)
- The construction industry's productivity problem goes far beyond labor
- Comprehensive renovations at all costs: this is the future, but we are not ready!
- Combustion as an opportunity for the decarbonization of industry
- Blacklisting and discrimination in real estate: very real practices in certain agencies
- Sustainable home: water, a forgotten lever for domestic energy conservation?
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability