Material of the millennium, timeless and ultra fashion wood scrolls everywhere, It dresses all the houses, all the terraces and all the balconies. To magnify it: a unique solution from Owatrol® with a saturator of course!
Saturator, stain, oil: faced with a plethora of supply there is a simple and effective response from Owatrol® with the universal Protext® saturator.
3 good reasons to choose a saturator:
It saturates! This means that it penetrates into the support and "fills" it with product until saturation, it thus brings all the qualitative elements of the product IN wood.
The saturator does not remain on the surface, it infiltrates entirely into the support to protect it from the inside.
A saturator penetrates and is therefore not film-forming. Without an outer film there is no abrasion hold and the risk of chipping problems is greatly reduced.
The great advantages of protext®
Protext® combines 3 technologies, bringing together 3 resins that work together to bring exceptional qualities of durability to wood:
An exceptional penetration power to infiltrate the mass, nourish and protect the support from the inside
A simplified application thanks to its strong impregnation power
Universal: thanks to its composition, it is applicable on all supports in all directions and on all species with the same efficiency. Protext® provides optimal protection whatever the condition of new or old wood (free of any coating) and even on exotic species. It can be applied everywhere: horizontally or vertically: on terraces, cladding, shutters or pool decks
Non-film-forming, Protext® considerably limits the risk of chipping and offers all substrates a tenfold increase in longevity
Coupled with its ability to regulate the humidity of wood, the reinforced UV protection of Protext® allows it to ensure truly optimal durability of wood. It prevents water from entering the wood, while letting escape of water vapor which is created naturally. Wood breathes and does not suffer the destructive effects of humidity. It is the partner of houses by the sea or in the mountains
As efficient as it is fast: 4 hours after application, the support is ready!
The vaccine effect for simple maintenance: the wood is fed application after application. Without sanding or sanding, a single coat is enough for the first two years, before then spacing out the frequency of maintenance.
And also a decorative touch with a palette rich in colors: movingui, teak, padouk, gray, ebony, the latest graphite gray trend and finally the color "honey" which allows to protect all supports in red cedar without changing anything to their original color.
The technique at the service of the beauty of wood or
how to magnify all woods sustainably
Protext, the saturator that makes all media beautiful!
- Matt-looking saturator, developed to penetrate wood deeply
- Provides long-term protection against climatic attack while enhancing the grain of the wood and its natural beauty
- Direct on new prepared or old wood, free of any coating
- Transparent, non-film-forming protection
- Retains the natural look of wood
- Does not darken
- Ready to use - Easy to set up
- Reinforced UV protection for long-lasting wear
- Contains an anti-fungal dry film protection agent
- Excellent penetration of the support: does not flake
- Quick drying, very low odor
- Easy maintenance without sanding or stripping
- Hardwoods: Teak, Ipe, Bangkiraï, Acacia, Maçaranduba,… for Iroko / Azobé (contact us)
- Softwoods: Douglas, Larch, Red Cedar, Spruce, Pine (treated at heart or not) ...
- Thermo-heated, hardwood
- Vertical / horizontal: cladding, chalets, terraces, pontoons, gratings, garden furniture ...
- Do not dilute. Mix the product well before and during processing, to avoid any risk of sedimentation
- Apply a generous coat of PROTEXT® in the direction of the wood fibers and over the entire length of the blade, insisting on the ends
- Apply a second coat when the wet appearance of the wood disappears (about 15 to 20 minutes). Never allow it to dry between coats. Apply “fresh on fresh”
- Smooth excess product (or even wipe) before drying to avoid any traces of sagging or shine during drying: PROTEXT® must be in the wood and not on the surface
- When sprayed, smoothing is always recommended to improve penetration and give a uniform appearance
NB: Commissioning of terraces, pontoons: normal traffic 48/72 hours depending on weather conditions.