The National Low Carbon Strategy sets an ambitious and coherent course with a global challenge: to fight against global warming. The building sector cannot escape the questions that now affect all construction methods in the light of our transitions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Decline in the European solar thermal market in 2020 according to the latest EurObserv'ER barometer
- France welcomes the publication of the first volume of the 6th IPCC assessment report
- Observ'ER study of the market for individual solar photovoltaic installations in 2020
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province