The Covid-19 epidemic has generated an "unprecedented geography of crisis", with very unequal economic repercussions of confinements according to the departments, in particular because of their specialization in tourism, industry or the food industry, according to data published by INSEE on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The private observatory Clameur presents a new more transparent rental map
- Public procurement barometer 2020 AdCF / Territory Bank
- The pandemic accentuates the desertification of city centers
- Unprecedented collapse of public procurement
- Action Logement presents an initial assessment of its interventions in the Action Cœur de Ville program
- France has 4,8 million "thermal strainers", according to a report
- How to lower the temperature of "radiator" cities during heat waves?
- A study points to the "inequalities of destiny" of low-income families depending on the region
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?