More than 20 years after its total ban in France, asbestos remains a major public health and occupational health issue, especially in the construction sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to reduce employee exposure to wood dust
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province