For the Smart Buildings Alliance for Smart Cities (SBA), 2020 has been a year of development, construction and consolidation. It has decided to set up a strategic orientation board, called the Advisory Board, to be assisted in its strategic orientations and therefore to strengthen its field of influence.
Selection of products
To read also
- The CINOV Federation's proposals for regional elections
- At the end of its general assembly, the National Federation of DPOs publishes its 3 reports
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The FFB makes eight proposals as part of the departmental elections
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- From smart building to a healthy environment