Following Emmanuel Macron's latest announcements made last night in order to cope with the acceleration of the Covid-19 epidemic, the restrictions already in force in 19 departments now extend to the entire territory. The provisions recommended in the latest version of the guide to health safety recommendations, published by the OPPBTP on March 24, nevertheless allow construction and public works companies to ensure the continuity of their activity.
Selection of products
To read also
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to reduce employee exposure to wood dust
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- The OPPBTP updates the Guide to health safety recommendations
- The OPPBTP publishes a study on the practice of muscle heating on construction sites
- "Lean Construction: an approach conducive to prevention", the new work of the OPPBTP
- The OPPBTP relaunches its national awareness campaign to avoid noise in the construction industry
- New update of the OPPBTP food safety recommendations guide
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?