The government has asked the prefects to "put in place all the required actions" to accelerate the renewable energy projects in progress, including wind farms, sources of regular controversy in public opinion, according to a circular dated Friday, September 16 and obtained by the site Context.
Selection of products
To read also
- Storm in wind power, test for the energy transition
- The first hybrid photovoltaic power plant in France is born in Lot-et-Garonne
- Solar panels and vines, a good marriage? Study launched in Bordeaux
- In the Mediterranean, the first floating wind turbine of the Provence Grand Large project installed
- A solar installation comes into service in the Arctic, 1.300 km from the North Pole
- Oil permits, wind crisis: in the United Kingdom, the horizon for renewables is darkening
- Plastic Omnium and EDF sign a major renewable energy contract
- Tripling renewable energies in a few years, “necessary and feasible”
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?