Craftsmen are rather optimistic for the start of the school year, according to the president of CMA France, the national body of Chambers of Trades and Crafts, which however remains "vigilant" for companies weakened by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French stimulus plan, which is effective in the short term, must prove itself in the long term
- A Senate committee denounces the government's lack of anticipation on energy
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Challenged, office property relies on its integration into the city
- Household wealth increased in 2020 despite the crisis
- Volume I of the Rebsamen Commission: shared observation and recommendations to be quickly implemented
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing