Pierre DARTOUT, Minister of State of the Principality of Monaco, Former Prefect of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, presented, this Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 18 p.m., the insignia of Officer of the National Order of Merit to Corinne VEZZONI, at the Chalucet Media Library - carried out by the Corinne Vezzoni and associates agency as part of the major urban project Chalucet, Toulon.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gensler strengthens its ambitions in Paris by signing a 360 m² lease at 151 boulevard Haussmann
- Altarea takes part in the launch of a research program on the biodiversity footprint of real estate projects
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost