A real headache for construction workers, the organization of construction sites is generally a major challenge to ensure the success of a project. In order to help them juggle the imperatives of deadlines, quality and profitability, Techtime meets these needs by offering a simple and effective solution to manage all tasks, from planning to monitoring teams and suppliers. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of Batireglo: a tool for easy access to technical building regulations and sharing between professionals
- Techtime, the site management tool that has enabled Toma Peinture to become more efficient
- Hello Watt launches an interactive map to find his ECD
- The National Buildings Observatory: the Open Street Map of buildings in France for the energy transition
- When AI comes to the rescue of TPE bosses
- Energy renovation: Homeys launches the first tool to accurately measure the impact of energy works
- PAP launches with DossierFacile a service that automatically applies in place of tenants
- Launch of an ERP created by carpentry companies for carpentry companies
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?