Dams, geothermal energy, and above all solar and wind power... renewable energies have seen their global production capacities increase by 9,1% in 2021, particularly in Asia, far from the volume necessary to decarbonize the world, indicated there is few days the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
Selection of products
To read also
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- Largest energy consumers with very little incentive for energy efficiency
- The French unanimous on the interest and the obligation to renovate housing, even the owners
- Despite the ban on installing new oil boilers, 40% of users do not want to change
- Global warming: what electrical impact of the deployment of air conditioning in French homes by 2050?
- 96% of French people want companies to act to have the lowest possible energy consumption
- EurObserv'ER publishes the 2022 Photovoltaic Barometer